You will have the opportunity to hear from our very accomplished keynote speaker Kim Stolz, ask questions in a panel discussion with BofAML representatives, hear from one of the recruiters, and have the chance to network with them all at the end of the evening!
We're excited to welcome Kim Stolz our Keynote Speaker:
• Kim first started off as a model and finished 5th in America's Next Top Model cycle 5
• In 2010, she joined BTIG's equity derivatives team
• She became the Vice President of Equity Derivative Sales at Citi in 2012
• Now she's the Managing Director of Equity Derivatives Sales at BofAML
• Before Wall Street, she was employed by MTV as a host from June 2006 to June 2010
• Back in 2005, she was a Goldman Sachs intern!
*Please note you must be a EUWIB member to attend! follow the instructions below to become a member*
Register for an event and check out the agenda here!